LETS GO GIRLS SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER
🌸FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SCREEN PRINT ORDERS🌸
☀️SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER ONLY☀️
🌻COMPLETED SHIRTS GO TO WHOLESALE GRAPHIC TEE LINK🌻
LEAD TIME UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS!!
<DUE TO THE NATURE OF PRODUCT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON SCREEN OR DTF PRINTS>
Easy, Fast & Simple!
Screen print transfers have become immensely popular in our crafting community thanks to the easy and fast application each transfer has to offer! Welcome to an apparel decorating technique that requires no weeding, no designing, and very little time to your finished product!
What is a Screen Print Transfer?
Screen print transfers, also known as plastisol transfers, is a type of garment transfer that has been printed using plastisol inks onto a special release paper. This allows the end user the flexibility of when the transfer is applied and what the transfer is applied to. Screen print transfers can be made in single color or full color images. Keep in mind that full color transfers will feel slightly thicker than single color transfers simply because more ink is used to create the transfer itself. Screen print transfers from Whiskey & Lace Printing can be applied to ANY cotton, polyester, or cotton-poly blend materials. AND ANY COLOR OF GARMENT!!!!!
***THESE DIRECTIONS ARE A GUIDELINE/STARTING POINT. ACTUAL TIME AND TEMP MAY VARY DEPENDING ON BRAND/MANUFACTURER OF PRESS AND GARMENTS USED. TRIAL AND ERROR IS EXPECTED IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR TO THIS PRODUCT LINE. WE ADVISE USERS TO PERFORM PRACTICE PRESSES TO ENSURE ACCURATE TIME/TEMP FOR THEIR OWN MACHINERY.
****ALL HEAT PRESSES ARE DIFFERENT WE DO 375* FOR 20 SECONDS AND IT WORKS GREAT FOR US ON MOST ALL PRINT'S BUT BELOW IS PROPER INSTRUCTIONS PER PRINTER****
All of our screen print transfers require the use of a commercial grade heat press due to the high, even pressure that is needed for correct application. Home irons will not work. Do NOT use any extra covers such as teflon sheets, heat platten covers or pressing pillows as these can negatively effect the application.
- LOW HEAT TRANSFERS (rough feel): Pre-press Garment. Press at 350°F for 7 - 9 seconds with VERY HEAVY pressure but not impossible to close. Do not use a teflon sheet between heat platen and transfer paper. Peel Hot.
- If you own a heat press that is under $500 we reccomend you iIncrease your temperature +10-20°. Use the Maximum pressure your machine will allow. Cricut Easy Press will not work with our heat transfers.
- HIGH HEAT TRANSFERS (smooth feel): Pre-press Garment. Press at 350°F if you own a heat press over $500
- 360 if you own a heat press under $500
- Press for 7 - 9 seconds with VERY HEAVY pressure (maximum your machine will allow)
- Do not use a teflon sheet between heat platen and transfer paper. Peel Hot.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash inside out preferable in cold water, and dry with low or no heat, or hang to dry. This will help with longevity of the transfer. NO FABRIC SOFTENER! Do not wash or stretch garment for 24-48 hours after pressing.
*Make sure you over look every transfer before you press it for excess ink, stains, or blemishes. Once you press the transfer onto the shirt we are not responsible.
*We can not guarantee any heat transfers washability due to the fact there is no way to prove our product was applied and washed properly according to our recommended guidelines.
Adult transfers are 11" or 12" on the longest side. If the design is a more square design, it's more than likely a 12"x12".